Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy summer

What a summer it's been! With all the talk of economic doom, I kept my staff very small this year - just half of what I had last year. Luckily, they are all great, hardworking, dedicated people and business has been strong. There's no real news to report regarding the summer, but lots of interesting things are coming up including Aqua Adventures' 20th anniversary on October 4! Leading up to that, it's going to get busy...Here's my confirmed schedule for the fall. I have a couple of tentative plans as well.
August 15-24
Columbia River Kayaking LoCo Roundup and BCU Week
www.columbiariverkayaking.com
August 29-31
Rough Water Kayak Symposium in Point Judith, RI
www.maineislandkayak.com/symposium.html
Sept. 25 -30
Photo shoot in San Diego and Baja
Oct. 4 Anniversary party!
Oct. 17-22
Sea Kayak Georgia BCU week
www.seakayakgeorgia.com
Oct. 24 - Nov. 2
Storm Gathering, Anglesey, Wales
www.edgeofadventure.co.uk/symposium.asp

I'll try to post a bit more often since there's fun stuff happening again!

No comments: